Visiting the Stump Hill Farm and want to bring some treats for the animals??
Here are some of the easiest and most popular items to bring that really helps us, AND they animals will love! Some people stop at the grocery on the way and help us stock up. We appreciate that SO much!!
- Bags of Apples
- Bunch of Carrots – The Bears LOVE them
- Boxes of Raisins
- Package of raw chicken legs, thighs etc.
- Parrot Food
- Bird Seed
- Bag of Dried Corn
- Bread Loaves
- Packages of paper towels
- Bathroom tissue
- Hand Sanitizer
- Cleaning Sprays
- Pine Shaving Animal Bedding pkgs
- Towels, Blankets, Pillowcases (all sizes, new or gently used)
- Heavy dog chew & tug toys the wolves love them
- Bird Toys & Perches
- 42 gal “contractor” trash bags
Other Items we REALLY, REALLY need:
- Working Aquariums (larger the better)
- Working Garden Hoses
- Heat Bulbs (for reptiles)
- Free Flight Enclosures
- Large Animal Igloos
- Plastic Critter Crates
- Large Aquariums & Stands
- Extra Large Portable animal pen
- EXTRA Large Animal Kennals **Urgent**
- Large Heavey plastic balls
- Cat nip (potted, dried, packaged)
- Heavy Sisal Rope
- Cat toys- feather wands, etc.
- Plastic Barrels
- Facility care & Construction supplies
These are items we need for daily operations and growth. We are continually in the process of repairing/adding on to some of our outbuildings and animals enclosures and need the following materials:
- Weedeater & String
- Weed & Grass Killer
- Mulch for enclosures
- Loads of Sand
- Gravel **Urgent**
- Concrete **Urgent**
- Plywood (various sizes)
- Lumber 2×4’s – 4×4’s – 2×8’s- 4×6’s
- Horse Fence
- 8’ Tall Wood Fence Panels
Advertising – Help us get the word out about Stump Hill Farm!
Magazines, newspapers, mailers, etc, billboards, copying & printing… Stump Hill Farm appreciates the donation of any size advertising space in your publication so we can continue to get the word out about us. Also gift cards to office supply stores help.
Have any gift cards with just a few bucks on them? Or maybe you want to give gift to Stump Hill?
Home Depot/Lowes/Tractor Supply/Gas gift cards
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GIVING:
You can bring most items directly to Stump Hill Farm and leave them by the gate on the North Entrance. Large items, or things you cannot deliver: Please call 1 330.833.8402 and we’ll make arrangements to pick up your donation.
Reminder: Stump Hill Farm is a 501(c)3 non-profit USDA licensed zoo. We do not receive tax dollars or government funding. Our facility operates through donations and hard work!
Donations made to Stump Hill Farm are tax deductible as provided by law.
Thank you from all the people and animals!
Stump Hill Farm